Summer camps are highly recommended for both those in classes and those that can’t make the regular classes. We will offer four different weeks of camps which will be held every morning Monday through Friday from 9:00-12:00 for $90 ($75 for second or more camps for the same child).
These are really effective. Students will get longer rotations than they do in class and are able to learn skills more quickly. Returning each day helps build immediately on what is learned so it will last.
We will play various games, including extreme jump rope games, have “theme” days, build human pyramids, and Friday will end with a massive water balloon fight and an exhibition for parents. Each camp will be different, so do as many as you can, so you don’t miss any of the fun!
1. Click here to enter the Parent Portal.
2. If you haven’t already, set up an account. You will need a username and password and a little information about your child.
3. Once you log in, you will be directed to the CLASSES page. On the left is a menu where you will need to select FIND A CAMP.
3. Select a camp and enroll your child. If you are enrolling for an additional camp for the same child, the discount for multiple camps will be taken in the office.
4. Payment is due on the first day of camp. See below for payment information.
Register in Person:
Call the office at (214)-254-4166 or visit Apex at 1111 Enterprise, Pilot Point, Texas. Tuition can be paid by cash, check, credit card, or debit card. Checks should be made out to APEX TUMBLING & CHEER.
Your child cannot enroll without a completed, signed waiver on file. For your convenience, you may download the waiver here, complete it, and bring it with your child on the first day of camp.